Well known as excellent pressure relief valves, Parker's series R5V and R5V*P2 work stable across the whole pressure range and thus contribute to a smooth-running operation. Additionally they provide a wide range of options and connections for a versatile use in various applications. R5V and R5V*P2 are part of the Parker valve range with SAE flanges which is unique in its variety.
Their design is similar to the subplate mounted R4V series. They provide an outstanding constant pressure behaviour. The SAE flanges allow to mount the valves directly on the outlet flanges of pumps or inlet flanges of actuators to achieve a very compact design.
Series R5V*P2 with additional proportional unit between the mechanical pilot valve and the main stage ensures continuous pressure adjustment. The optimum performance can be achieved in combination with the digital amplifier module PCD00A-400.
• Wide range of options – suitable for almost every application
• Outstanding constant pressure behavior – supports reliable operation
• Very good pressure/flow behavior – contributes to a high energy efficiency of the system
• SAE flange - enables compact design
• Short delivery time – no warehousing necessary
• Pilot operated with manual adjustment
• R5V with 3-port body: 4 sizes (SAE ¾", 1", 1¼", 1½")
• 3 pressure stages
• 3 adjustment modes:
- hand knob
- acorn nut with lead seal
- cylinder lock
• With optional vent function
Deviating Features/Benefits series R5V*P2:
• Continuous adjustment by proportional solenoid
• With mechanical maximum pressure adjustment
• Optimally suited to the digital amplifier module PCD00A-400
• Suitable for general hydraulic applications
Note: R5V with 2-port body is not longer available from Parker, please refer to the recommended products for a replacement.